Sliding Scale Pricing
Sliding scale pricing is available for all clients. Learn more about how and why Willow Haven Counseling offers sliding scale pricing below.
Willow Haven Counseling offers sliding scale pricing for all clients. The sliding scale is a tool of economic justice in which those with access to more resources pay more and thus provide the cushion for those with less access to pay less ensuring therapy services are accessible to all in need. Therapy services are $50-$200 per session depending on where each client feels they fall on the scale. If additional sliding scale is needed please reach out for further discussion of your needs.
If you need assistance determining what to pay please use the full therapy rates below along with the guide to determine what feels right for you.
Intake or Diagnostic
- Intake/Psychiatric Diagnostic Appointment
- 50 Minute Therapy Appointment
- 90 Minute EMDR Therapy Appointment
Consider paying less on the scale if you.
- are supporting children or have other dependents
- have significant debt
- have medical expenses not covered by insurance
- receive public assistance
- have immigration-related expenses
- are an elder with limited financial support
- are an unpaid community organizer
- are a returning citizen who has been denied work due to incarceration history
Consider paying more on the scale if you:
- own the home you live in
- have investments, retirement accounts, or inherited money
- travel recreationally
- have access to family money and resources in times of need
- work part time by choice
- have a relatively high degree of earning power due to level of education (or gender and racial privilege, class background, etc.)
While I ask you to take these factors into consideration, please don’t stress about it. Pay what feels right. I will not ask questions or quiz you on your payment choices!
Willow Haven Counseling utilizes Ivy Pay to process payments for services.
Ivy Pay is a HIPAA-compliant payment system designed specifically for therapists. Ivy pay works by texting you a secure link to enter your credit card information and approve the first charge. This card information is then saved on file for future use with the option of changing your payment method at any time.
Ivy Pay accepts all major credit cards, HSA, and HFA cards.
Need to check on documents or schedule an appointment? Visit the client portal.
Book a Session
Take a look at the calendar and schedule a hassle-free appointment online.
Create a new client account and schedule your initial consultation online.